Get the FREE mobile app!
Download for iPhone
Download for Android devices
Submit a Request
See a problem in your community?
Report it to Pinellas County government from this web page or via our mobile app. Residents can report problems with pot holes, sidewalks, illegal dumping, mistimed traffic signals, graffiti, etc. with their smart phones or other mobile communications devices.
- Give it a try. It's an easy way to report issues.
- Snap a photo of the problem (or just tell us about it with text) and we’ll address the issue.
- Some problems may fall outside the boundaries of Pinellas County’s direct jurisdiction (for example, they may be within the jurisdiction of a municipality or state agency). In that case, we will forward your concern to the correct government organization.
- You’ll get an update via email on what is being done to resolve your reported issue.
- If including an email address: Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records. If you do not want your e-mail address released in response to a public records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing.